LEVEL THREE (a novel)
- Write. Write every day. January 20, 2017
- I’m very excited that today is chili da November 10, 2016
- I was following a street sweeper on my w November 7, 2016
- Trip to the Cliffs of Moher 16 Sept 2016 (from Galway, Ireland) October 2, 2016
- My Trip to Dublin and Galway — Dublin (Sept 11-13, 2016) September 21, 2016
eMail me at:
Affirmations, Et Cetera
Author Archives: Julie the Jarhead
I’m taking my own advice. I will blog everyday … whether it’s pictures from a trip or writing advice or baby goat videos.
I’m very excited that today is chili day in the cafeteria at work. My life is sooooo exciting.
I was following a street sweeper on my way to work. And, yep, they were sweeping. They were sweeping the leaves from one area to another.
My flight from Boston to Dublin was on an airplane named St. Patrick. Good omen. Monday, we went to St. Patrick’s Cathedral, which is, interestingly, a Church of Ireland church. Tuesday, we went to the Christchurch, where we met the two … Continue reading
Just some 411.
MAEVE GALLAGHER knew as soon as the door burst open who had just entered the local diner, the Madisonville Family Restaurant. Elie stood, as red-faced as a half Dominican could be, next to Maeve’s table. Maeve stirred her tea. “Were … Continue reading