LEVEL THREE (a novel)
- I am slowly and deliberately deleting all my social sites July 21, 2019
- Sunday Morning (or, My New Ritual) March 10, 2019
- Bait-and-Switch (or, The Sham of War) February 24, 2019
- Your US Postal Service at Work November 17, 2018
- Give me that ol’ time religion. August 13, 2018
eMail me at:
Affirmations, Et Cetera
Author Archives: Julie Kelleher
eventvwr scam links *** Never, never, never give anyone access to your home computer. *** Windows Event Viewer phishing scam remains active. Eventvwr Scam (forum) Microsoft at a loss over Event Viewer scam. More search results on Yahoo.
You can read Chris’s stuff on: http://www.procrassthenation.com
1. Always try to use the language so as to make quite clear what you mean and make sure your sentence couldn’t mean anything else. 2. Always prefer the plain direct word to the long, vague one. Don’t implement promises, … Continue reading
“Pantsers vs Plotters” is my latest WRITING STUFF Podcast on SoundCloud.
My friend called me last night to talk with me. Well, more precisely, he called to talk at me. And talk, and talk. He really had no interest in what I wanted to say. If he did, he would have called me … Continue reading
Death Mask I know it is going to happen. I have another of my recurring dreams, where I am walking with someone in a place that is both familiar and unfamiliar. Was it the beach, my old neighborhood, or a … Continue reading
Victor Laszlo: And what if you track down these men and kill them, what if you killed all of us? From every corner of Europe, hundreds, thousands would rise up to take our places. Even Nazis can’t kill that fast.